The Minecraft community is famous for coming up with innovative ideas and the Uncensored library is among their most ambitious projects.
MORE: How to Find Mangrove Swamp and Grow Mangrove Tree in Minecraft 1.19 The Wild The Minecraft Uncensored Library was developed by Blockworks in collaboration with Reporters without Borders. The purpose of the project is to encourage the freedom of speech in journalism and to prevent the creative freedom of journalists from getting suppressed. Many countries have restrictions on the types of content can be posted by journalists, however this platform will allow journalists to express their opinions without any inhibitions.
How to Download the Blockworks Uncensored Minecraft Library
– First of all, you need to download Minecraft. Simply go to the Minecraft website and purchase Minecraft directly from there. Alternatively, you can buy keys from other websites and redeem them on your Minecraft account to gain access to the game.
– Now you will have to download The Uncensored Minecraft Library. The map is totally free and it can be accessed by heading to the official website here. Once you are on the website, head to the downloads section, and then download the map.
– Once you have downloaded the map files, extract the zip folder onto your Desktop.
– Open Run and type %appdata%
– Open.minecraft and then head to the Saves folder
– Transfer the extracted folder to this location.
Once you have the map downloaded and extracted to the specified location, you’ll be able see the map in the Worlds section of the game.
If you prefer, you can also access it via multiplayer mode. For that, you’ll need to first ensure that you are running at least Minecraft 1.14.4 or higher.
– Click on Multiplayer and then select direct connect. When asked for the IP address, enter visit.uncensoredlibrary.com.